Wal Toush of Feliziani Massimo & C. snc (Owner of MAXXelle Brand) – registered office in Italy, Via Bezzecca 62029 Tolentino (MC), Comp.Insc.Rec, SSN and VAT n. 01364130433 (later: “MAXXelle”) reserves the right to use personal data, voluntarily submitted by Users, under the effective regulations (artt 13 and ss. D. Lgs. 196/2003).
- The law in question regulates the confidentiality of personal data and sets a number of obligations on those who “deal with” information concerning other parties.
- This provision should be construed as “data processing” any operation or set of operations carried out without the help of electronic means, regarding the maintenance of databases, preparation of accounting forms and non-filling models of sets of declaration of substitutes and for the pictures not related to employees and possibly to the paintings of workers and the collection, recording, organization, storage, consulting, development, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, ‘use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database, orders placed by you to our company and so inherent in our business.
- In relation to the positions listed below where you can find in relation to our Company:
- Contracts for the supply of tangible goods, intangible assets and services;
- Trade relations and cooperation of any kind.
Please note that the data on your person, your company and individuals who have to work with you to your account and order are essential in order to initiate normal operations typically with regard to these reports and therefore the nature of this data has compulsory;
- Any refusal to provide data to imply the impossibility to enter into the items listed in paragraph 3;
- All requested data are required. In any case (contract and or dealings) we become aware of information that the Privacy Code defines “sensitive”, as appropriate to detect health status, membership of trade unions, religious and philosophical convictions, we require the express written consent with the parties in question.
- The data will be treated mainly electronically (computer generated) and stored on both computer storage media and on paper than any other kind of support which can be accessed only by authorized personnel, in compliance with the minimum safety measures under the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
- The data collected via the Internet: Our company uses the technology on its website tracking IP addresses and “cookies” in order to track visits to their site, in particular:
- IP addresses: IP addresses are collected for all visitors who access our site. The data collected are used for the management of technical and administrative operations of our Company, the diagnosis of technical problems and the prevention of intrusion and abuse of service.
- Cookies: Our Company may use cookie technology to improve the ability to use their services, linking a “Cookie” to visitors online. “Cookies” are also used to determine the amount of traffic to our site and to track your profile during the process of ordering services, to calculate discounts and manage the promotions that are eventually applicable to your account. Visitors to the site can disable the feature in your browser tracking “cookies” but in some cases this could cause malfunctions in the use of our website.
- Communication and dissemination of data: The data you provide may be subject to disclosure and / or distribution for commercial and promotional products of our company in order to initiate a contractual relationship with our company, for purposes related thereto for purposes related to the display of references, may also be shared with:
- personal study and / or company as a senior and responsible for managing the processing practices of the service you requested, the staff was properly trained on the subject data security and personal privacy rights.
- Financial Administration, the organizations such as Taxations officers, Department of Labor, and kind to all the organizations involved in audits and may check the legality of the obligations pursuant to the purposes mentioned above.
- Professional Association and C.A.A.F. for the performance of the services listed in the above mentioned purposes and Professional Studies commissioned by us to process our data.
- The “treatment” of data includes the identification of some subjects on which imposed specific obligations and responsibilities. In this case it states the following:
- The owner and manager of data processing: WAL TOUSH snc.
- Those responsible for processing the data: are employees and / or employees of Wal TOUSH snc
- This data will be processed:
- On paper and electronically in any form;
- By authorized parties, whom are constantly identified, properly educated and made aware of the constraints imposed by law;
- With a commitment to take in to consideration promptly updating your information, deleting obsolete, unnecessary or irrelevant information stated;
- With a commitment to organizational and security measures required by law to ensure the privacy of the person and to prevent illegal access by third parties or unauthorized persons.
- To allow more complete knowledge of the problem, we recall that Article. 7, 8, 9 of T.U. specifically protect the rights of individuals, we list below the art. 7 Privacy Act (Right to access personal data and other rights):
- You have the right to obtain confirmation whether or not personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information of: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means; d) the identity of the owner, and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) erasure, anonymity or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that is not ‘needed to be kept for the purposes for which the data is collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
To exercise your rights in written form under art. 7 of the Privacy Code, listed above, the person must make a written request to:
WAL TOUSH snc
Via Bezzecca sn
62029 Tolentino (MC) Italy
C / A’s Head of data processing;
I, the undersigned acquired the information provided by the data in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, gives his consent for the processing of sensitive data needed to perform the operations indicated.