Permanent vegan colouring, oxidant free, that uses direct micro-pigmentation technology with acid pH, also providing nourishing and restructuring action.
Free of ammonia, ppd and resorcinol, it lasts as a normal oxidative colouring and is enriched with Wakame Seaweed, with antioxidant, moisturizing, emollient and remineralizing action.
NL does not open the cuticles and therefore does not attack the hair structure. The coloring pigments are anchored in a strong and intense way on the outside, allowing to obtain bright and extraordinarily long-lasting colours, leaving the hair shiny and smooth, with a strong nourishing, treating and plumping effect.
Compared to other direct colors on the market, NL grants up to 30% more intensity, brilliance and durability.
Being a direct coloring NL:
- does not lighten
- does not cover white hair
- can not be mixed with other alkaline products (bleaching, oxidative colors, etc.)
AVAILABLE COLORS: yellow, orange, red, fuchsia, purple, blue, emerald, to be applied separately or mixed together.
* the NEUTRAL is to be used only in mixture with the other shades, to get pastel colors. If used by itself, it does not color the hair.
The coloring pigments contained in NL gradually fade over time by washing hair, leaving an increasingly soft shade, without color changes.
The best performances are obtained on bleached hair because the direct pigments fill the porous areas of the hair. Obviously the clearer the starting base will be, the more explosive and vibrant the final color will result (recommended lightening tone height 9/10/11).
Some colors can also be applied on darker bases (however always lightened to a 7/8 level) obtaining a less bright result, but still with an excellent reflex intensity.
- NL can be mixed with masks of the CURA biOTHERAPY line (Treated Hair, Dry & Frizzy Hair, Fine Hair Treatment) thus obtaining a coloured conditioning mask, which combines care& colour, both in salon and at home. The hairdresser can supply the client with the ready-made mixture to use at home. The coloured mask allows to enhance tones and experiment with fashion shades, by restoring and intensifying, at the same time, the health of the hair.
- It can also be mixed with shampoo, (Treated Hair, Dry & Frizzy Hair, Fine Hair), but must be applied immediately on the hair, for salon use.